- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup couscous
- olive oil
- 2 lemons
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 red chile
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 white fish fillets, no skin and bones
- 1/2 lb shrimp, raw and peeled
- 14 oz diced tomatoes, canned
- 2 handfuls frozen peas, fava beans, or green beans, or a mix
- Put couscous into a bowl and add olive oil, lemon juice from one lemon, salt, pepper, and just enough water to cover, then cover with a plate.
- Put a large saucepan on medium heat.
- Finely slice garlic, chile.
- Save smaller basil leaves and rough chop the larger ones.
- Heat a couple lugs of oil in the pan.
- Add the garlic, chile, basil, cumin, cinnamon and stir.
- Put the fillets on top, then scatter over the shrimp.
- Add tomatoes, peas/beans, and juice from other lemon.
- Cover and boil, then turn down and simmer for about 8 minutes or until fish is cooked.
- Taste, and season with salt and pepper.
Part of #Recipes.
From Jamie Oliver's Jamie's Food Revolution.