This is a place for me to gather information, ideas, thoughts, resources on my interests, notes to myself, etc… Some people call this a digital garden.
Anything goes. It's a space to write, think, explore, and work in public.
There might be notes on music, design, technology, writing, languages, travel, success, or whatever's §top of mind.
I keep track of books I read, projects I release, some recipes I enjoyed cooking, events I participate in.
The absence of any index or reverse-chronological presentation means that the best way to get a sense for what's in here is to click around. But here are some hand-selected recent posts:
- Applying note-taking reflexes to making music
- What we want
- Secular churches for continuity
- Why I added text to my 'pure icon' site after eight years
- Platform puzzle pieces for sustainable community
- Dating apps, take one
- Going fully web
- Wetware of writing and doing
- Community Essence
- Tiny concert for a friend
- Testing logic and interfaces
Comment in The Café.
- March/April, 2022: Probably still in Berlin
- April 5-7, 2022: Probably in Leipzig
- April 18-25, 2022: Maybe in Amsterdam
✱ Inspired by all the
[[wiki link]] systems out there, most recently one by Andy Matuschak.
✱✱ Written with Hyperdraft + Garden.