- 1 lb ripe baby plum tomatoes or sweet cherry tomatoes
- 6 shallots
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 6 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp salt
- 0.75 tsp chili flakes
- a small bunch of cilantro (1 oz), finely chopped
- Wash and chop the tomatoes into tiny 1/8 inch cubes and set aside. You can cut lengthways, then crossways into match sticks, then into cubes.
- Finely chop the shallots and add to the tomatoes with everything except the cilantro. Taste and adjust the salt or lemon, then cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Stir in the cilantro and serve.
Part of #Recipes.
From Meera Sodha's Made in India.