- 4 cups of water
- 1/2 cup of couscous
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 1 avocado
- 1 egg
- 1/2 can cooked lentils
- ground flaxseeds
- Chop the vegetables, while the water heats up.
- When the water is boiling, fill the couscous cup.
- Use the rest of the water to boil the egg.
- Put the lettuce in a bowl with the couscous, chopped vegetables, lentils, raisins, nuts.
- Peel and cut the egg, then put on top.
- Sprinkle flaxseed on top.
- If vegan, substitute the egg for kidney beans.
Part of #Recipes.
From Dave Hakkens' Storyhopper.