- lentil chips
- 1 large potato; boiled, peeled, chopped, chilled
- 2 cups boiled chickpeas, chilled
- chilled yogurt, whisked until smooth
- ½ cup mint coriander chutney
- ½ cup tamarind date chutney
- optional: 1 red onion, finely chopped
- optional: 1 tomato, finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- 2 teaspoons chaat masala
- 1 teaspoon black salt
- 2 teaspoons lime or lemon juice
- optional: ½ cup sev or bhuja
- Arrange the chips in the bottom of a bowl and top with potatoes, chickpeas, and a generous amount of yogurt.
- Splash a bit of each chutney and garnish with onion, tomato, and coriander.
- Sprinkle a bit of each spice and squeeze some lemon juice.
- Finish with the crispy bits and serve immediately.
Part of #Recipes.
From Dassana Amit's Veg Recipes of India.