- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 fillets tilapia (white fish)
- 1/2 lime
- Set oven to broil.
- Mix spices in a bowl.
- Press tilapia with spices and place in open foil on a baking tray.
- Cook in oven for 5 minutes or until cooked.
- Check if its done by piercing the thickest part with a butter knife and verifying that it comes out clean.
- Squeeze lime over the fish and serve.
Part of #Recipes.
From Leanne Brown's Good and Cheap.