- 4 cobs corn
- 4 tbsp mayo
- 1/2 cup white cheese, crumbled/grated (cotija, queso blanco, feta, romano, parmesan)
- chili powder
- 1 lime, sliced into wedges
- Set oven to broil.
- Peel corn and clean off silk.
- Place cobs on a baking pan under the broiler until brown and toasty (about 10 minutes), rotating and repeating every few minutes.
- Quickly spread mayo to coat every kernel of each cob, sprinkle cheese and chili powder, squeeze lime juice over, then and serve hot.
Part of #Recipes.
From Leanne Brown's Good and Cheap.