- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 lb lean ground beef
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium sweet onion, diced
- 1 poblano chili, minced
- 2 1/2 cups beef stock
- 1 can (16-ounce) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (16-ounce) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-ounce) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (14.5-ounce) petite diced tomatoes
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp hot sauce, optional
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup corn chips
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat, then cook ground beef until browned, about 3-5 minutes. Crumble the beef as it cooks and drain excess fat.
- Add garlic, onion and chili, then cook until tender, about 4-6 minutes.
- Place ground beef mixture into a 6-qt slow cooker with beef stock, kidney beans, black beans, crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, chili powder, paprika, oregano, cumin, hot sauce, salt and pepper. Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours or high heat for 5-6 hours.
- Serve immediately, garnished with sour cream, green onions and corn chips, if desired.
- Easy Slow Cooker Chili - Damn Delicious https://damndelicious.net/2019/04/03/easy-slow-cooker-chili/